Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010 Hi Hi 2011

Another year, another time, another post, another event..2010 flew by so fast it seems like yesterday i was still thinking about what 2010 will hold for me..let take a trip down Nicholas Tan's memory lane, some of the highlight of my life this year..

1. Coming Home
After 3 year staying at Subang Jaya, after 3 year suffocating in someone else's room, banging wall..i was finally given the grand entrance to go home, and i couldn't wait at all. So excited to the point i left my laptop behind so have to wait till that bitch ass owner come back and unlock the door for me..but it feels amazing..home sweet home, bitches..

2. Property Agent
It was something i never thought i will be, but i couldn't control fate, it's been decided..I will end up a agent, 007 that is..The best part of being property agent is that the working hour is flexible, the worse part is getting shit ass owner to deal with..argh..

3. My First House
Selling off my first house is an overwhemling exprience, now i know what it feels like, to get so much money in a month, not going to say it but i never had so much money before in my hand, praise to the God..

4. Graduation
Finally out of SEGi, no need to see those bitch ass lecturer that is so cocky that they think they're God..I'm looking at you, Ching-a-ling-motherfucking-ping-a-pong..Of course every normal human being will miss their college at some point of their life, lots of great and awful happen in that place..

5. Job Interviews
I went through hell literally to find a job in Subang Jaya, climbing up and down like a mad cow just to get rejected constantly more than 30 times, life was a hellhole then..Sweating and exhausted and irrtated and sicken to the bone just to make end meets, you can see why being a property agent was my number 2 highlight of the year..

6. Drive Myself Up The Hill
I've got my car already, finally it's here..my Icestructor, the Tanminator, the Italian Stallion, the White Devil, the Squarebox, the MBX a.k.a My Bitch Xtreme..Love my car..

So that's it i guess.6 is enough, don't want to go on too long..2011 awaits..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment