Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hit & Run

Today i was driving, and driving and driving and driving and boom..i bang someone backside..I was shocked..

The sad part of this is..i lied to my dad, i told me that someone bang my car when i was in the bank, and while they were reversing they must have bang it..when in truth i bang my car against his ass when i saw someone i knew, familiar with but can't seem to remember when i seen him before. I drove away from it though, hence the title..hit and run..i was shocked and i couldn't get a rat ass about the driver, my car needs medical surgery immediately..

Anyway, it was no big deal, the hood is a bit bend and aircond engine got a bit crazy but it was fixed, now all that's left to do is send it to the mechanic to knock knock the hood, probably repaint it if need to..there's always first time for everything right..

The best part was that the car that i bang didn't feel the impact of it..not a bit at all. He just keeps driving and driving like nothing happened..praise be to the God. Anyway, i should be more driving the next time, definitely woke me up a little bit..

But my first accident wasn't as worse as my friend's one..I still remember it deeply. It was playing Kanye West song, and suddenly the car took a strong hit on it's driver side door, so near to me..to make matters worse, the driver said that my friend car hits her instead, accusing us and wanted to find more trouble with us.

Poor Icestructor got a bump on his head..

Comment Or Die+

1 comment:

  1. ice, youve passed the test. you see, i believe that an accident whilst driving a car is a right of passage. its something you have to do..

    ReplyDelete