Thursday, September 17, 2009

This Is How..

i'm gonna spend my raya days..by walking around endlessly by myself at shopping malls.
I'm not going back to hometown to spend time there, not that i don't want to, it's just i can't..

See the thing is, i went to buy my ticket on Tuesday for Saturday's bus..and it's full..and i can't go on Friday because i have to work..and Thursday won't be no good because that's a day before Firday..not to even mention Wednesday because i already knew i won't be going back on Tuesday..stupid me didn't go on Monday..Now on Sunday, everybody gonna be with their family, i'mma be with myself..sigh..

THe alternate way to go back is if i ask my dad to come pick me up..but i'm not gonna do that of course. What kind of jackass will i be if i asked my dad to drive 2 hours to come here and another 2 hours to bring me back..even if he wants to, i'm not gonna let him..

So enjoy your holidays everyone..

2 comments: