Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life Without Internet Access

So raya is over and i have spend the last few days of my life with no internet access..n case you haven't read my previous post..my laptop is dead.
So the only place i can access internet is at my working place..ah..the joy for this boy to enjoy.

Seriously yo, i've gotten so used to having internet around me then when suddenly life without it, it's like life without food, it won't kill me..immediately..but i will..eventually..die..slow..ly..

Now i'm typing this shit from my working place..catching up to my days of spending raya doing nothing but wasting time and burning money and fading days..in short, it was pretty lonely..

Why i didn't just go to a cybercafe you may ask..because i don't like to go to places like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment