Friday, September 02, 2011

Ghost Month

Let me be clear that August wasn't a very good month for me..life wasn't terrible at all but just was hoping for something decent enough for me to be happy.

I don't want to sound like I'm bitching about life whenever it takes a route that i didn't plan for..but maybe sometime worries and curiosity takes too much of a toll for me.. you know the feeling when certain things isn't going well for you and you just want to know that if it'll ever get better again.. life wasn't at it's best shape for me in August, going through a lot of different shit nearly everyday

August was what the Chinese like to call ghost month festival or something and i got frustrated with sleeping. I find it very difficult for me to sleep but stupidly easy to get woken up by even the slightest noise made by anything or anyone near my radius, so sleeping is super important for me. I nearly lost it over a night of sleep, imagine that.

I got my payment for the last house i sold about 3k plus and only getting 1.8k plus for splitting it with company, not that i don't like it but just that that is the last sale i got in term of selling since June, so ya it's been 3 months since anything new. With that said, I'm just worried about myself not able to make ends meet with this job..p.s, I'm broke again.

Reason for being broke.. paying medical bills, but at least i noticed it's getting better and i feel better so that's most important for me. i have paid about 10k for now and another 8k more to go..feel like I'm bleeding dry on money here. I guess the real major problem i have right now is mostly because of money issue otherwise i would be fine..money is always an issue in life.

I repeat i ain't bitching about life but just getting shit off my chest, keeping it all tight down inside of me can be overloading sometime. So I'm hoping September will be a better month for me..the ghost month because I'm Ghost, get it? No?

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment