Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weird Wired

Yesterday was apparently a holiday that i did not know of, some Malaysian Day or something created by some clown who feels like we need more holiday that we deserved..i say well done.

Anyway, yesterday my family is having some sort of a crazy fever to have the needs to constantly off the switch to the internet connection while I'm using it..3 times for crying out loud.

My mum did it in the morning so she could use the switch for her blow dryer, my dad then did it in the afternoon while he went for toilet then to finish the conclusion, my sister did it for the last time before going to bed. I repeat..all this while i was still using the internet, doesn't anybody sees me at all?

To make matter worse, a house owner wasn't a man of his words when he said he can meet me around 1 o clock to pass me a key to his shop. I called and asked if meeting around 1 o clock is convenience for him and he say yes but then sometime nothing is what it seems..i waited for 45 minutes before giving up on this clown and wouldn't bother with him anymore if he doesn't even bother to call back..and he didn't.

Luckily today he did..so i forgave him. Everybody seems to have some screw loose in their head last night. What a bizarre day.

Comment Or Die+

3 comments: