Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

Why am i having trouble sleeping..what have i done to deserve this misery, this..inability to do one of the simplest thing in life, falling asleep..

Am I being punished for something..Am i only allowed to have one thing on this Libra scale? either only success or hours of sleep, if i take one then I'm destined to lose the other one..

God refused to let me sleep and I'm getting very pissed off with it. The more i lack sleep the more pissed off i get..and when that happened, bad thing comes along..i don't wish for it but look at what God is doing to me..

I'm thinking of popping pill's time..even if it ends up killing me..if that's what it takes..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. u just need to chillax youself, my dear.
    Stop thinking about u cant sleep. worst come to worst knock youself to sleep :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm calling police to place restraining order on you

    ReplyDelete