Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pets

I always wanted to have pets when i was young, always wanted to have something following me around and of course a man best friend is definitely a dog..or a puppy..either way having a dog for me is not to train it to be a killer and just for fun..

Initially i didn't like dog at all due to the fact i was always being chased around my place by stray dogs with their mouth wide open and their sharp teeth yearning for my meat..maybe i have some uncontrollable scent that attract dogs. Despite it all, i grew to like dogs more than any other animals..Fact 101..things like lizards or insect are not on my list or all ever be..those are disgusting creatures..let Steve Irwin have them..

Not being able to have a puppy when wanted to feel like shit sometime, so instead my parents got me fishes..gold fish to be specific. I remembered i got them when i was 14, and for some unknown reason them fishes died one by one per day, it's like they all got together and decided to kill themselves in turn just to get out from my room..i really don't know what was going on at that time..the feeling of going to 7 funeral in a week is kinda creepy..

I see some people living in a house full of animals feel like living in the zoo, i can't even keep a damn fish alive and they get to have half of the zoo's collection. Maybe i was never meant to have any pets at all..death approaches me when animals are with me..so right now the strangest pet i have is my sister..and that alone..is a handful already as we speak..

I saw this little puppy at a food court near my place today that got me into writing this post, the poor puppy was dirty, hungry and scared. All I'm saying is nobody wants to be left outside in the cold, if you were the puppy, you would want someone to take you home and fed you food too right?

Stop animal abuse!

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: