Thursday, February 03, 2011

Private Number

When i was young, way younger, around the age of 11..i developed the interest of prank calling, i love to call random people up and say random nonsense shit, had not been doing it for a while already till recently the desire strikes back.

I went and prank text one of my friend's ex boyfriend because she told me that even after they've broken up, he still call her up for no reason and tell her about his daily life, which is weird..so i thought of helping her by doing the same to him, for her..so i prank text him..

Funny thing is he actually go along with the game, for normal human being brain..it'll tell them to stop wasting money and ignore it right? but he went on and on with me..i call it Text War. Anyway, after a while i just stop it cause i think he got tired of replying me..weeks later i keep getting this phone call from a "private number", i don't know how to call someone through a private number to be honest but i hated it..cause you can never call them back..it's a one way street.

So i believed..it's him calling me..for payback..cause it keeps calling me non stop and every single time i answered, there's no one and all i heard was noise..so instinct says that it might be him..it even call me one time at 3 a.m. midnight..damn them British bastard..bloody hell mate..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment