Monday, February 07, 2011

Little Voices In My Head

When you're in situation where a guidance is required, they said your brain is not working properly, then listen to friend's opinion or trust your heart with it..my favorite is to trust my instinct..

I've been in many situation where my instinct helped guided me to do the right things or things that i wished will happen, which it did..I feel like my instinct is the codename for the little voice in my head, a way of saying that God lives inside of me when i need him the most..

Instinct, prayer, faith, wishes..they all pretty much work the same way..I remembered many moment where i thank i trusted my little voice when i caught up in dilemma..

For example, my first job ever..after finishing SPM and gave up in search for a job in Mahkota Parade, mum told me to go Tesco instead and give it a try. After being this close from walking into KFC to ask for a vacancy, my instinct told me to walk into this gift store called Living Cabin and pretty much to my surprise, it works..one of the many time where my little voice has come into play..

Nowadays my little voice junior occurred more often while I'm working, like how sometime the voices tells me to call the owner of the property despite my feeling says that it'll most likely won't be able to let you sell the property off.. Yet i chose to disclose my heart and listen to my instinct..again like many wonder of life, things turn out differently than i expected..one of the many time where my little voice has come into play..

There's a lot moment but i can't seem to remember it, damn..never mind..I'm typing at late hour, guess brain wanna go to sleep already.. Guess i'm glad that my little voice ain't stupid, cause if "it" were to guide me to make stupid obvious on purpose, i might have to kill myself..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment