Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life After Property Agent

This is the sequel to "Life Before Property Agent"..the point for this post? is to see the comparison of my life between them two..i'm thinking of a third post of it too, kinda like movies nowadays, where every good first one must have a sequel then a threesome..i mean threequel, you know..anyway..back to the subject matter..

Basically after i joined the life of a agent..property agent that is..my schedule has been drastically different, unlike before all i do nowadays is driving around, making calls & picking up calls, picking up sister, paste signboard here and there, talking to strangers and doing appointment..so on to the first topic..driving.

Driving in Kuala Lumpur was a bitch, the traffic was shit and patience testing test was shitter..driving in Malacca ain't as bad as in KL, no offend to KL but i'm thankful that i'm not doing property cause it will take forever to go to certain location and meet customers..Malacca ain't as big as KL so..traveling is easier. Amen..

I have a weird thing for calling people, i love to prank call people when i was younger but when comes to calling people for chances to sell their house, i have fear..i mean they're both strangers right? Anyway, that was when i first started out cause back then i keep getting rejected by house owners for not wanting to give me chances to gain experiences, I'm way better now..not so much fear but still fussy over the houses that i want or don't want to call on..

Picking up call is also another issue..not exactly for me but for more like the kind of customers I'll get, some are serious buyers while other are just fooling around or not serious at all a.k.a a total waste of my fuel and time..but at times when i don't have any callers at all in one day make me wish for some callers..but when i do have too many callers per day make me wish that i could just shut off the whole world for a few hours..

Picking up my sister from school was my father's job but now it has somehow became my job..kinda it's no choice situation..being the bigger brother that i am, if i don't pick up little sister, my little brother will be chopped off, get it..

Pasting my sticker around Malacca feels like me being a graffiti artist. kinda like me tagging my name around the places, expect I'm pasting my number instead..so that shit is my moneymaker. I liked it better when clients lets me paste my sticker on their gate or something at least..it makes looking for customers easier, while I'm searching for customers, those who pass by come find me too so it works on both way..

Doing appointment is probably the best chances for me to see whether one is serious or just touring through houses..Probably the best part of it is when i get to show them some of the nicest house i got, yet sometime what i like might not be what they like..so it hurts sometime that people don't see things your way..

Stay tune for the last sequel.."Life After After Property Agent"..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment