Friday, January 07, 2011

Very Slow Start

Sigh, oh boy where do i start? Let's see..First off, Why do people get so high and excited over silly New Year thing, i mean it's just another year gone and another year start..isn't it?

Funny thing is i see people here and there cheering and shouting and drinking and celebrating like this is the first time this has been done, come on..To me, i don't celebrate stuff like this, i don't anything happy about it and i remember my fat bastard owner should to get upset at me once just because i told her i don't believe in New Year crap..silly me or silly her?

How is it even called Happy New Year when i start off my new year like shit..First day of new year, argument with parents, same goes for second day, third day got scolding even more, fourth day didn't sell any house yet, fifth day don't seem any different for me..sigh.

I think the saddest part for me is that after January i've been an agent for 3 month already and yet..I'm struggling and i'm struggling hard. Despite i did sold one house in early December last year i felt like that was a lucky shot, pure luck..and after that..nothing..till now. I'm right now under serious depression for not being able to sell off any house yet, why some people could sell off more than one property per month while i wake up every morning just to go back to sleep with nothing..

Some might say it's okay..take it slow, i wish i could but i can't since there's about 30 client depending on me to sell off their house and yet..disappointingly i have yet to show results..it's all about me..what have i've not done..What is this that i'm going through right now, is this a sign from God telling me something? i don't understand..

My dad once say that the first time he became a property agent he did not sell anything for the first 6 month, now that's shit..so this right here, am i sharing the same fate as him..6 month is stupidly long..Everyday i wake up going up and down looking for more house to sell, yet at the same time i feel like i shouldn't even bother with the house cause since that they're probably gonna get nothing from me because of whatever that going on with my job..

Though i don't believe shit about New Year i did still say that my new year resolution is to sell at least 3 property per month, i think that dream is too far for me to grab for now..I wonder what if my dad wasn't here right now, why would i survive this nonsense..probably eat can food everyday and drink toilet water..hopefully things will kick off sooner for me cause for fuck sake..this is not going well for me..i need to know I'm capable of making end meet with this job..i don't know what the fuck else I'm good at..Graphic Designer?

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment