Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Nook N Cranny

It always excites me when i'm explore a new neighborhood, I never gave a crap about it until i became a property agent, y'all must refer me as Agent 007 by the way..Anyway, going around each neighborhood especially if that neighborhood has lots and lots of houses, nice one if possible..combine those math up and you'll get..fun

Normally when i enter to a new neighborhood, it give me great round of pleasure to explore every inch and centimeter of the place, cause i get to see ugly houses to beautiful big huge bungalow houses, though i will never buy a bungalow even if i have the money cause it's just too much cleaning to do..plus it's kinda scary living in such a huge house..it's feel abandon and haunted despite there are some living breathing species in it..

Anyway, i get excite while exploring, and i get orgasm when there are nice empty that hang signs of sales or rent..For me to get climax, that house needs to have a nice owner that is willingly to let me help them sell of the house, and for extra second of more climaxing relaxing, the permission to put my signboard and take down theirs, with a spare keys altogether..now that's great business..

It feels great going to new neighborhood and getting to explore them, kinda like playing a video game, maybe it's just me..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment