Saturday, January 15, 2011

Convocation

So today January 15th is my convocation, i went there and it was a shit load of people..it's good to be back in Subang Jaya again, seeing all these people again, breathing Subang populated air again..it's good. Anyway I put on my curtain outfit and Hogwart hat on and took the scroll, so officially graduated from SEGI as a Creative Multimedia student, booyah. It's adrenaline rushing, blood pumping, heart beating moment from everyone including me..

and that was me being sarcastic..here's the real fact..

People are really bitchy when it comes to this scroll of certification regarding one's graduation at certain places..I'm getting bitches bitching at me from all over places. I understand..it's not normal for me to not wanting something to do with things like this. boo hoo..

Let's be frank to each other, I wanted to come and get the thing, i wanted to see my friends most importantly but i can't make it..I could try to make it if i wanted to..but then i don't feel like doing so..Some might say i wasted 3 years of my life studying at SEGi college because at the end of the day, when the thing that comes down telling you you are a graduated student from SEGi, i didn't bother to come and take it..

My parent didn't bitch me about it, so i guess it's cool..Funny how i get bitch on by some people who intially didn't wanted to go too yet somehow thing turn upside down, and i', getting heat from them. Even from people who did not finish college, dropout from it, didn't finish it and gone money wasting bitch on me for not coming..some people need to seriously look in the mirror. I chose this path and i do not regret it and at the same time i don't really care about it..I'll talk about the "real" reason why i didn't want to attend it..soon..

For me personally, i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i am and where i come from, I know what i am, I'm a graphic designer in SEGi college, not a very good one but knows how to use software to do certain things. It's pretty easy to please me actually, kinda like marriage thingy..If i'm in a serious relationship and committed to someone about 5 to 6 years into it, i don't need a piece of paper to tell me that i love that someone, i don't need to put my hand in the air while the other one grabbing my ass..if i'm serious about it, i would already considered myself married..fuck paper.

Anyway, congrats to those who was in the same Semester as me and actually went there to graduate properly..Congrats..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment