Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fakers

I don't know which title is better..fakers or phonies? If y'all read my old post from last month, i talk about my nemesis, Mr Phone Number..Mr No License..Mr Tryin To Steal Business..i hate people like that..

I'm trying to make a honest living working as a property agent yet there are people out there ruining what i'm doing, seems kinda like a superheroes movie where every hero must has a villian..not to brag but..I'm of course the super hero here..

Recently i just encounter another faker, it's a she and her name is Madam Yap, at first i thought she's buying a house so i went and search one for her, so i told her about the house and then she told me that she's an agent..At first i kinda believe but then i think about it and the more i think about it i realize she's not..all this happen even before i met her, instinct talks. So she was all crapping about sharing the commission and shit, it ain't no problem for me if you're an agent like you claim to be..but she ain't.

Meeting her the next day, not only she doesn't look like an agent, she doesn't sound like one either, she never heard of the place, and i ain't never seen her number on no houses nowhere..so hints after hints making me curious about her more..I initially didn't wanted to go on with it, but business was so bad that i had no choice, a thousand dollar commission is better than nothing..a human sacrifice need to be made..a boy's diving into hell for money, the need of having to share with strangers for survival..it was an emotional roller coaster..a magical carpet ride in a sarcastic way..

Nevertheless after showing her the house, i call her and ask and the reply i get was pretty sweet..her friend or something didn't want it..i was rejoice..now at least i can sell it off myself without sharing..at least not to someone who is not an agent..fucking bitch..bitch fucking..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment