Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've Sold My Second House



I sold my second house in the first month of 2011, congrats me a bit..thank you thank you..feels pretty good if i can sell off at least one house every month, it's better than not being able to sell off anything at all right..

Anyway, the stroy behind this house was..At first hand, the owner initially didn't wanted me to help her sell it off but then i think after a month later, i call her again regarding her house because i told her i have a buyer which was my father's friend..she gave me the green light to go ahead with it..

The original price was 120k..then the customer bargain for 110k and she was cool with it so we proceed to meeting her at her place. The customer was fast and serious minded, so pretty much i think it's the fastest record for house checking ever..2 minute of looking around and done..

The saddest part of it was that the customer wants 1% of my commission..i don't know why but it seems that he's been doing it ever since with my father, i can't believe he let this slide..I mean he bought it and he wants 1% of his money back..from me some more..I was actually upset about it because i wanted to open file for my company, meaning closing case to show that i do work and not going around banging chicks..but what can i do? sigh..

P.S..ignore the brid shit stain on the center of the picture, that stain is on the car window actually..so..

Comment Or Die+

5 comments: