Wednesday, June 02, 2010

TestDrive

For 3 years I've not touch the wheel,
I'm rusty like steel, the feeling was real,
The rumbling of the sound got me sitting chill,
I thought i had skill, but i nearly got kill..

I didn't get kill..otherwise i wouldn't be here right now telling y'all about it. I just got back from my first test drive in 3 years, since the moment i got my license i never lay hand on another car till now..i drove around the street like for 2 hour straight, i ride like the wind and now..my ass numb.

I was rusty as hell when i start off, but all those memories came running back to me soon as i drove, it feel good actually because this is the first time i drove out of my 'hood' and into the 'wood' or road or whatever..I was riding around in that little Kancil car giving every other driver panic attack in case of me suddenly feel like crashing into their car just for adrenaline rush..but i didn't..it felt like i've drove for years though sometime i tend to tilt to the wrong lane of the road..

First off, my instructor name is Isnin..Monday, for the love of God, his parents must have hated him for something, i was going to say my name was Rabu, but you can call me Abu..to make fun for him..but i didn't do so..He was really nice and patience with my nonsense, he guided me throughout 2 hour unlike those instructor jackass back in those days when i was taking my driving license, i remember there was one who was really rude, he scolded me for very little tiny mistake, i wanted to hit 80 mile per hour and crash into a wall to kill him..but i couldn't..he was a sexism because if it's a girl student, out come the sweet soft bastard whose hiding inside the closet..

Girl, they always get the nicest treatment..

Anyway, when i was driving i wasn't really praying the whole time for safety, cause i have Isnin here next to me, but i should pray for all the other drivers on the road, they drive worse than me, now you see why i feel like giving them a panic attack..a dose of their own medicine..Worse part is these clown don't have the "P" on the car anymore, i bet most of them bribe their way to a license card.

Isnin said i can drive well, my flaw is controlling my speed..well, the solution for that problem..Auto car..safe me the trouble of having to constantly hitting clutch button..Seriously, the guy that invented manual car must have hated us human, either that he must have hated legs..2 legs and 3 button to push, not to mention 5 gears including reverse..it's insane..God bless the man who invent Auto for us..Isnin keep saying that "U boleh bawa..", it's like one of those TV gag line.

I'm still not ready to carry more than one heart beat into my car..i'm still skeptical of myself, so unless y'all really want to die, don't pray when you're about to enter the crapmobile..

Comment Or Die+

4 comments:

  1. +Haha, well, my house have 3 manual cars and 1 auto, still my parents prefer the manual. Bcoz they say the pik up faster. Unless ofcoz it's an expensive auto.. which rly consume more oil. Even thou I wish to drive an auto. But I rather stick with my kancil. Hee...gud luck to u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad use auto, mum use auto..it's oni tradition if i use auto as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHAH!!! favourite post!!! laughed so hard!!!

    ReplyDelete