Sunday, June 06, 2010

Annoyin'

The title says it all, I can get annoyed quite easily..you know that sense of feeling that someone is looking for you but yet somehow it feels like they're constantly tagging behind your ass 24/7 like some trail donkey.

Sometime i just get sick of it when the same person comes looking for you every single day since the everyday the ass tagging thing begins..at first, things was cool and fine, after sometime it'll be like damn, come on, are you serious, not you again..I don't really mind people come looking for me, but seriously what am i? your boyfriend? and i'm addressing this issue about a guy friend of mine..shit is crazy..

I know since high school, he's a good friend of mine, but everytime i come on to Facebook, he pop open a chatbox and he's always asking me what i'm doing..it crawl up my skin. Like i said, once a while, fine..every now and then..fine, constantly..hell no. It's sicken me and i hate to do this to him but i've pretend to ignore him on Facebook because it's dejavu everytime when he comes..I know he's doing nothing wrong but stop invading my space and go attack your girlfriend's.

Maybe it's me, it's just of my personality, the personality of unable to deal with a male species constantly wondering what i'm doing..I'm starting to wonder if my room has any hidden cam installed by some secret male friend that's gay that wants to know my every movement and location..shit is crazy..i got to get out of here, man..

Comment Or Die+

4 comments: