Sunday, June 13, 2010

Minutes Be4 Sleepin'

I have a habit..I like to grab a rabbit out from the hat and stab it..

Director yells "cut..".."let's try it one more time from the top.."

*Take 2...and Action!*

Ahem, I have a habit, it's not a bad or good habit, it's a neutral habit..rather a neutral addictive habit. Everytime when i'm on my bed i would play my mp3 and listen to a few songs first before i go wandering in Nicholas dream..The thing is..i love listening to music so much that initially i was intended to sleep at 12, now it's 3..i've been listening for 3 hours now..

It happens everytime, it starting to become somewhat like my drug, a must do activity before sleeping..I tell myself a lot of time, "ok man, this is the last song, after this must go to sleep already.." song finished later, i'm listening to another 10 more songs..like i said it's not a bad habit or something, it's just addictive..

I have like about a thousand over songs in my phone, ranging from Chinese songs to rap songs to rock songs to Japanese Korean songs so it's no wonder i can't stop..I'm like a fat kid in a candy shop, it's paradise to me like music to my ear..Anyhow, waht the point of me sleeping since my brain is never tired enough to go dreaming so might as well just execrise the ears..My mum said i'm going deaf with the way i keep listening to my mp3, it's loud and noisy..and i said..just like your nagging..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment