Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Been So Long

It's been so long since i last had a girlfriend, I've been dwelling off so far from the definition of a relationship to the point that i'm starting to forget what it feels like to have one by my side.

See i take things for granted sometime, i think i'm so cool and shit to play around like it doesn't matter, but it does..i just don't know why i do stupid things sometime..maybe because i'm a guy, therefore y=mx+c therefore guy tend to do stupid that make girls mad and nag at us so that we walk on straight line? maybe..maybe not..

Am I desperate? no.. Am i lonely? sometime but not all the time..I've gotten so used to the single life now that sometime the word "love" just flew by me without a care..I don't want to sound like i need a girlfriend immediately but it's just sometime when you look around and you see couple here and there and it just hits you, it make me sick of looking at them but...that was me a few years back, see the funny thing about it?

I got a friend so desperately needs a new girlfriend the moment he broke up with his ex, i told him that the next time he's dating again is 6 years later like me and it scared the crap out of him, e was like "no way man..i don't want to be like you" so whose the weird one here, the guy who can live on for 6 years without a girl or the other one? Some are quite lucky in love, i know a guy who dated 3 different girls in a year, broke up and hook up..3 times..in 1 year..he's like some chick magnet male..i want a piece of his magnet..

Feeling weird lately, don't know how to tell y'all why i'm feeling like this all of a sudden, it's like a part of me doesn't feel like dating anymore due to some reason that i'm not saying..must be my brain again i hope..trying to take a life of it's own..sigh..I don't know what the problem here..mentality malfunctioning? spending the last 5 month with my heartbroken friend? give me a sign Lord Jesus..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment