Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Sex Talk

Okay so this few weeks has been quite a weird weeks for me because lately i've been having alot of sex talk with people that i thought I'll never talk to regarding sex.. funny thing is it just seem to keep happening over and over again..

I don't often talk about sex, you can try to find it in my blog but..there's never been one at all. I felt like that's one subject i wanted to keep out from ever talking about but then again there's always the first time for everything..weird. So anyway, basically talking about sex between a men and another men is common stuff because it's 2 species and it doesn't feels weird but from one guy to a girl is completely different experience for me..

Men and women are 2 opposite different species in many many ways, when me n my male friends talk bout sex, it's like some common crap we always joke about with dirty smile on our way, it's gene, can't be helped.. so lately i've been talking to girls about sex and it's uncomfortable for me but yet somehow at the same time it's curiosity. I mean i was just curious to see how a girls react at things like this..well, what i've noticed is that when you talked about shit like this people tend to reply faster than a speeding bullet.

But it's funny how the kind of things guys only talk about to each other coming out from a woman's mouth, sounds like we're opening the horizon even more wide open by taking it to the next level.. I don't know maybe I'm being naive because sex is a common thing and i sounds like i was born yesterday, like this shit is new..

Anyway i told my friends that i had sex with my client from my previous blog post and that's how the sex talk came to be, it was all just curiosity to see the reaction from people, though one of my friend was pissed because i was joking..weird.

I'd lied..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment