Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rhyme's Syndrome II

I have this unexplainable sick obsession about rhyming, i just love doing it every 10 minute for it has become a part of me since 14 years old and it grabs hold of me refusing to let me go..It's a sick, sick obsession, it's a disease and a sickness that can't be cured.

Hell, I don't want it to be cured either, i love it everything about it, I loved how it sounds, I loved how putting words together can be so much fun, I loved the structure, rhythm and the speed behind the wheel that's driving the force forward..i swear to God it's the 3rd best thing in life behind video games and sex.

I once thought of being a rapper myself but since i can't pronounce certain words properly or hold my breath long enough that that dream was scrapped immediately. However, the love of rhyming stays with me till this day and in fact i personally feel like it's getting worse and worse in term of constantly randomly spontaneous speaking in rhyme..like i said, it's a disease.

For that in return make me love poetry too, to me rap is about able to put as much rhyme as possible in one sentence and make it sounds good and make sense at the same time mixed with a little profanity in it while poetry is all bout beautiful deep metaphoric sensual words, mostly to say to girls..I've written quite a few raps and poetry myself during my spare time and it's a good execuse for me to grease up the gears in my head for not wanting it to rust..it's my way of brain training.

For some reason, in my world rap isn't a things that people around me seems to like to do..when they learn a rap song, they hear a rap song but when i listen to it, i try to catch all the rhyme join in together. Almost all of the time when i was sitting in the bus from my home back to Subang or vice versa, i spend of the time memorizing rap songs for no reason, it goes how far i've went from boyband junk to rap music crap..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment