Friday, December 02, 2011

Rhyme's Syndrome I

I hate rap music, of course that was me saying it before i turned 14 years old..back then i thought the rap genre was one of the dumbest genre ever since all the artists does is..talk. Back then i thought anybody can do it so how is that talented until..

Basically one day i remembered when i came home from school and i turn on the TV to hear some song from 2 music channel and to my surprised at that time all they were playing was Eminem and i hated him back then. But I'm the kind of guy that's willing to check out new shit if there's lots of buzz about it..so i thought i give it a shot. I thought it was kinda cool at first when i noticed how some words sounds similar to another and at that moment, it begins.

Before i know it i was asking my mum for money to buy his CD and mum never expect me to listen to someone like Eminem, rap is profanity, offensive and vulgar and most of it are a target attack towards women but i didn't care because i dig deeper beneath the surface and look at what words can become when it's joined with a great mind..and ever since that day i've been a giant fan of rap music, especially Eminem's.

Eminem's music is like sex in my ear, it's so good that i want more and more of it. I never expect myself to be listening to his music as well but there's something about rap that is just different from all those stupid crappy amateur love pop song with the same goddamn lyric over and over again. I needed something fresh but God gave me something fresher and this train never stop moving since..

To be continued..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment