Saturday, November 12, 2011

What If What If

Many times in life where i thought what if the things that happened to me happened differently..what if fate changed and alternate the path that i was supposed to go. I'm sure everybody wonders what if they have taken a different route and see how life plays out..that's why people always talk about time machine right?

What if i didn't went for college and straight to work instead, i would have never met some people share the same taste with me in designing, to be challenged by creativity, to meet friends that treat me like real friends and having me being in a club for the first time promising me that I'll get laid and drunk when neither happen.

What if my dad wasn't around anymore when i finished college, would i be able to have a stable job with good income? I'll probably still be behind a desk struggling with my half ass skill just to scrap food on my plate.. Probably would have never been able to sleep since payment is so low and money will always be an issue no matter how many years i pour into it.

What if i have taken better care of myself, sleep well and eat healthier..hell, i would have been healthier of course and wouldn't have to go through this bullshit of wasting 18k just for the bills. Would have have enough money to do my stuff instead of putting it into someone else pocket. Maybe also due to my childhood kidney problem, therefore this..happens.

What if i was a little more patience and less angry, i could be if i want to be but sometime the feeling took control of itself causing temper explosion to happen. I would have less conflict with my family and friends if i was just a little more patience..but i don't know but i am what i am and this is what i am despite i am.

What if i didn't move around so much and rather stand settle on one location forever, where would i have stayed? Kinda hope that it would have been Kuantan since some of my most remembered memories is at that place. Plus the Kuantan house we had is also the best house i've stayed in.. shame that we moved again a couple of time after that.

What if my parents were still together..i asked myself that question a million billion trillion times a day..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment