Saturday, November 05, 2011

Hate To Wait

The title basically said it all..I'm a very impatient little asshole and when my patience is put to the test 99% of the time i would fail at it miserably..So here's what happened recently..

I order an item..me and my friend, we ordered an item..so he got it for me too so the thing is over at his place and i ask him to send it over to my place via Poslaju and how hard could that be right, wrong..it's like a fucking impossible task to do because of the constant delay again and again..it's driving me crazy..

The item arrived at Wednesday at his place, send it over on Thursday, i should be receiving it on Friday..i went to work on Friday. 30 minutes after i left my place Poslaju send it over and i wasn't at home and i tried to get it from their place but they were on lunch break, so ya da ya da bla bla i called at 5.30 minute to check again they said the staff are using the computers to key in code so it's booked full.

So ya da ya da again I just thought I'll go over and pick it up on Saturday and to my motherfucking surprised, it's closed some more..i was already at the edge of my meter ready to explode and here i am, again..not being able to receive my crap. So now, i have to wait till Tuesday because Poslaju don't open on Sunday and Monday is some fucking holiday..

I was screaming on the inside and out while i was driving back home..i mean how hard is it just to receive a package, just sign and receive right..but it end up with all this nonsense motherfucking over the top bullshit crap that i don't need. Am i being punk by God? Am i being punished? All i want is my package for the love of Christ!!

Meaning to say..i've been waiting for one whole week just for something..sigh..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. what is that in that package made u so made? no worries, miss patience here.. umo umo~~

    ReplyDelete