Monday, November 07, 2011

1 Year Anniversary

Officially on November i've been working as a property agent for one full year, this means a lot to me as this is the first time i hold a job for this long without having a second thought of changing into another occupation.

So after one year of being an agent, it's save to say that this is my permanent job..nothing else anymore. I probably could go on and on about every layer of my job but that'll probably bore you so i just post the top 3 favourite houses i've sold for the past one year..

Reason being that this was the first house i've sold..after a month of working only. The amount of excitement, joy and nervousness that was going on could not be explain with words..could never be explained.

This house holds a special place in my heart mainly because it was something i never thought i'll be ever to sell because of it's high price..10k and 3 month of working i've achieved the impossible.. I'll probably never be able to sell any houses more expensive than this.

This house will go down in my career history as one of the fastest house i've ever sold..record breaking time is 3 days. First customer to viewed, agreed and purchased it..proud moment for me..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: