Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nicholas:Ice:Ghost

I was born Nicholas Tan Heng Tiam on April 1989..21 years ago..I was born Ghost in my high school year some class in 2004..7 years ago and i was born Ice in college by someone in 2008, therefore Nicholas IceGhost exist in very day as we speak..

I realize that every human being has many different side to themselves and i have divided those personality of mine into 3 different persona.

Nicholas is the kind of guy that is casual, everyday normal ordinary guy doing ordinary stuff in daily life..This is the side of me when I'm just chilling and hanging or doing my own stuff when i'm alone, it rare that i ever act normal but when i do, it's because of this side of me.. basically it's just me being me.

Ice is the kind of guy that like to make people laugh, he's funny and goofy and quirky and silly all in one package and nothing should be taken seriously. This is the side of me that likes to just have good time with everyone around me, laughter is the best medicine after all and not to brag but i think i inherit this joker side of me form my father, the way we both like to talk crap sometime, calling people not by their names..come join the like father like son comedy club, basically everything that anyone loves about me it's this guy's doing.

Ghost is the kind of guy that nobody likes and everybody hates usually when in a bad mood time, pissed off and easily ticked off..not the best type to linger around with. This is the dark side of me that i don't know how to get rid of or at least control it, it's really bad actually..this is the side of me where i realized i have anger issue and maybe it's due to trauma and bullies that i became this way. Sometime it's hard to cage in such emotion when it's part of me despite trying to..luckily i don't turn green though.

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: