Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Supposed To Die Tonight

I was walking down the street today when out of no where this giant ass car from the right reverse her car so fast, it nearly killed me..and yes i said HER..

Female drivers.. the most notorious wrecking vehicle machines and human killing prototype on the road, men's most fearful arch nemesis, high competitive and reckless..anyway, that bitch just thought reversing her car without bother to see if anyone's behind, but luckily my spider sense was tickling fast enough for me to slow time down and dodge her incoming..

The bitch just acted like nothing and continue driving off like I'm not even there, i keep staring at her over and over. Now when i think about it, i should have throw at rock at her car hoping the smash at least a window and scratch her door or something..or even kill her..anything to make me feel good.

As my life flashes before my eyes, i thought of all the mixed rice I'll never get to eat anymore, all the beautiful green vegetable, all the delicious meat, and eggs, and squid and potato salad and all. Drool as i may, I'm over exaggerating. Today proves to me that men are better driver, women and vehicle control just don't seem to go together for some reason..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: