Sunday, July 31, 2011

Downhill

I'mma cut to the chase..July has been a terrible month for me, i don like it and hated it. I had high hope for July to be honest, given how June starts off with a bang i was expecting something as good or nearly as good as before..boy oh boy was i wrong..

Pretty much after i gotten the 10k cheque, life slowly went down the toilet like a quick flush..I only managed to get half a commission for one of my house, dad was acting like a bitch, business was dry like grass, i lost a few houses and a lot more to elaborate. I grateful for the 10k and i kinda have a feeling that with a huge number coming in like that..some sacrifice will definitely be made.

I had secret operation in July which costs me a fortune, after 8 month of hard work..gone and it's painful, in term of losing money. I had a lot going on in my life in July, it was a patience testing moment for me to endure so much in a month..i don't know what's more worse, dad acting like a bitch or having no business at all..winner, no business.

Given how I'm already broke as fuck and to pour salt into my wounds..no business was added in the mix. Guess it's a wake up from God asking me to work harder than ever since i told myself that i want to work harder not only to gain more money but also prove to myself that i can do it by myself in the future..maybe God is actually helping, in a mysterious way?

Anyway, August is tomorrow..and i hope things will be better than July..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment