Thursday, May 26, 2011

Corruption

Corruption is such an evil words, it eats someone alive then spit them out leaving it there to rot..A few weeks ago, something happened to blogspot and it was down for a couple of days, nothing serious then i noticed the corruption has taken effect on my account..

Last few days, i felt like my hand were tied cause i couldn't do anything to my blog, i couldn't click on anything, i couldn't sign in, i couldn't even do anything at all..it felt like my blogspot just died and i'm the last person on earth to know about it.

I noticed the top part of the blog where it supposed to have "new post" "sign out" and "follow" were gone, from there onwards the blog to me, was officially corrupted, i had to take drastic measure to hand..

Funny thing is, i tried my sister's laptop, it works and if i was using Internet Explorer instead too, it works but only on Firefox it doesn't, cause of source? wasn't able to identify however..I was inches away from creating a completely new blog before i decided that i can still blog from Explorer, i was ready to shut down and restart my blog from scratch..fortunately the light bub in my head shined before my hand took control of it's own..

Anway, i made minor changes to the blog to make it feel like a same man but a new day for it, same man different clothes..to forget about the past and move on to the future..

Bio_Nic Khronology was borned..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment