Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stop Me From Video Game

Since young my mum never approve of me having a video game, she's always against it since i owned it..mum was never really fond of it but dad just bought me anything i want..and i'm glad things went my dad's way..

You know how mum or parents are always saying shit like video game will effect a child's study, of course they're right..i mean my grade started dropping like mosquitoes that got smack by the electric racket thingy..

Of course i was glad it never went as far as literally tossed out to the garbage. Video game was everything to me back in those days..it was one of the best thing that ever happen in my life and i remember my first time watching video game..back then i was around 3 i think..

Me and my family was eating in KFC and we were sitting next to the glass wall so next to me was a game store and this square box [TV] got my attention for what it was playing..it was so cool..i felt like a fat kid in a cake shop..it was heaven..of course i didn't want it but my dad saw how much i like it, he bought it for me..

Since that day, video game have remain my longest best friend ever..friends come and go but video game will stay with u forever. It kept me company, it kept me entertained, it helps me ease stress, it make me skip school to play it, it make me fail subjects, it make me start wearing specs, it caused me alot of money, it cause daddy alots of money because of it's constant need for electricity, it got mummy angry, it got my sister involved as well, it is my life..

This post is dedicated to the guy who invented video game..you, my man..i salute you..thank you for as entertaiment throughout..

Comment or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment