Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Have Car, Will Travel

Been driving for about 2 weeks now, it feels like another responsibility on my shoulder, now i got to take care of a car..sigh, anyway, i guess having a car is kinda convenience at the same time..it's kinda like having a girlfriend, at times it's exhausting yet at times it's relaxing..

Anyway, driving around in KL is a bitch, i hate narrow road especially when there's lots of motorcyclists around. Those bastard are actually asking for death judging by the way they drive, it's reckless..I was driving around in Sunway and i nearly crash 2 motorcyclist, an Indian and a Malay..

I wasn't as scared about the Malay guy as much as i was about the Indian guy, because crashing into him is a problem, but because he has a son in the back with no helmet [if i remembered correctly]..now that's is nightmare..Imagine how it would feel like if i were to accidentally killed a boy just 2 weeks of driving..I would touch a steering wheel again, if so help me God..

Not to mention the traffic here is a drag, like literally..Guess that's still okay as long as no idiot try to perform stupidity while tight traffic..I guess it's just some getting used to..

Anyway, having a car means bankruptcy, i have visited the bank more often than I have had..feeding my car till I'm going broke..damn, like owner like car huh..both can really eat huh..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment