Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Sitcom Writer

I love sitcom, i'm a huge fan of sitcom, love it ever since i show the existence of eyeball, ear, fingers, remote control and television..with all these combined together, i get to watch..sitcom..

I remembered one of my very first sitcom that i loved was Home Improvement, it was absolutely funny, though i couldn't understand much of the jokes last time..i was still entertained nevertheless..every weekday 4.30..i jump on the couch..sitcom time. Looking back at it, Home Improvement was amazing, Tim Allen's natural performance on screen is what makes the show amazing..

Then as i grew older Friends came along, it was even better, it was slightly different, it was funny and it definitely make my day and ever since those day onward, i've been in love in sitcom..It's just too bad sitcom nowadays just aren't as funny as the 90's used to be, it just feels weak watching all these new ones..

So with all this interest and passion on sitcom, one of my earlier dream was to become a sitcom writer, in charge of writing all the show funny dialog, that's what i wanted..why, because the rest of the work on a sitcom is too much work for me, so i took the lazy way in. If it would to happen, i wouldn't do it in Hollywood, it would be in Malaysian, why..because Malaysian need more sitcom on TV like Phua Chu Kang and because i felt like Malaysian sitcom are too restricted to show more things, so if i get a chance, i want to break the 4 wall..

Anyway, that's my dream back in the days, my silly dream on my silly post in my silly blog from a silly guy..but then God has already planned something else for all of us right?

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment