Monday, November 16, 2009

In This Month

November is here, the month where all SEGi college intern rejoiced because it's the last month of..I-N-T-E-R-N..so fast..it's really really fast actually, i thought it was gonna to be slow since internship was dreadful like hell. They say time flies when you're having fun, i wasn't having fun at all during internship so how come time flew by me so quickly..I'm not gonna complaint cause i'm grateful that it's gonna be over soon..

I still can't believe it's almost over..in one week from today..I'll be free..like as human..out from jail..I remember struggling to have an intern's place in August..was searching high and low, up and down, left and right, here and there for my internship. Countless of rejection hits me before BizAid decided to take me in, it was like a huge damn boulder off my shoulder..i could finally go home.

To be honest, i felt like i learned nothing form this intern at all..the only thing i learnt has nothing to do with internship..and that is how come go to work from my place using public transportation. Besides that, there ain't nothing important that I've learned from BizAid that can help me in the future..not all internship are the same, you might get to learn some or you might not..unfortunately, the latter is for me.

To think about it, i can't believed that i have woke up 5.30 in the morning for 4 days a week and coming back at 9 for the last 3 months..that's crazy, and it seems so natural by the time it's September without even realizing it. Everytime waking up to a dark cold night while everybody are still sleeping and finishing work at 6 and ride the bus for nearly 2 and a half hour just to reach back to "prison" Listen to me complaining about working for 4 days while other have to do it for 5, luckily i took BM classes during internship..if there's a shortcut, always use it.

Once intern is over, we will all wake up to a better morning..we will..


Suddenly, i realize..the real work hasn't even started yet..the real deal has not even begun yet.

Damn..

2 comments: