Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gaming

Video games..ah~my favourite past time..after enjoying 20 years of staring at tv screen with button pushing, suddenly i realized that someday, one day, all of this will end..
I grew up with video gaming..it was destined that human and machine are meant to bond together..so i was thinking after so many years of it, how would i ever stop playing it? Especially nowadays where we are living in a technologized(is that even a word?) world where almost everyone from child to adults are playing some video games somewhere..Since i grew up with it, i will be even harder now to do so, i mean it's like giving up my life..
As i grew older, i started to realized that i don't have so much free time anymore like i used to to play my games, and things ain't that cheap anymore. If i remembered correctly, i was living in Kuantan and my family and i were eating KFC and there was this game shop next to me, it got my attention, so i went over there and stood there like a tree and just watch poeple playing it..next thing i knew my dad decided to buy me one too, of course mum didn't want to..and then this is where it all begans..
My primary school years best friend..from standard 1 to standard 6..the reason i wore specs..
My high school best friend..the reason why many pretend to be my friend, the reason i skipped school, the reason i got bad grades..My college best friend..the reason i come back to my hometown for after months in college..

Can you imagine the amount me and my dad spend on these things..Sometime all this will stop being part of my life..I won't have anymore time for these machine no more..it's sad to see them go..but just all my other interests..passion will run out of fuel eventually..

No comments:

Post a Comment