Tuesday, November 03, 2009

2 Minutes Rain

Okay okay..Today waiting for bus at KL Sentral, as usual..but bus got here early and throughout the whole road home, traffic wasn't terrible at all..what i meant is that there's of course traffic on road, but it's not jammed..
So it was a pretty smooth journey back home and i fell asleep in the bus, so when i woke up near Sunway there, suddenly the hourglass turn upside down and the whole damn is jammed, not any usual type of jam that I've used to, this one is seriously jammed..
So, half way to Summit, there was this Malay girl who decided to walk, so i followed along, since it's only a few minute to Summit..

Suddenly..

It starts raining on me like it has never rain before for the past 100 years..i mean i was walk for like 30 second..it just start pissing down on me like crazy. It was raining bloody heavily, man..like dog and cat..like woof woof and meow meow all over me.
I wasn't prepare for this of course, so i didn't have the enough seconds to take out my umbrella~ella~ella..i am wet literally on the spot..kinda wish i was in the bus now..Maybe this is God's way of saying to me like "Boy, you can choose to take this path or stay where you are.." I chose Path so i got pissed by the clouds..the rain only lasted for 2 minute then it stop..what do you think it trying to say..

The answer: it's trying to say: stay where you are..

Damn, i hate rain..since young..because if it raining, you'll get wet, you'll get sick, you can't go out..sigh, i was inpatient, but what you want me to do, I'm an Aries, we are extremely impatient..

Rain rain go away, don't come again another day~

No comments:

Post a Comment