Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Internship Interview~EaglePoint

Today i woke up at 9 with panda eye, so sleepy..but had to get my ass up for internship.
Took a cab to there, almost couldn't find the place,ha ha..because it's company wasn't on their building or anything, it was on their door..
When in there, introduced himself, Mr.Kareem then i introduced myself..bla bla bla, show him only 2 of my works, just my video editing..then he showed me around the place..
The place is simple but i suddenly had this incredible feeling that this is the place i want to be at..i mean it's an adrenaline rush that this is it..this is THE PLACE..It's how i pictured myself when I'm going for my internship..

It's perfect, this is where i want to go..oh God, i really really want to be here..make it happen~thank you..

1 comment: