Friday, July 10, 2009

I Admit

I admit now, i stand corrected...facebook is kinda fun though..only "kinda"..ok ok..i know..i personally said that Facebook suck, it's not fun and stuff but now i am here on my feet telling y'all Facebook is fun..kinda..

how fun's fun..?

I enjoy their flash game..ya..if it ain't for it's game..i probably won't even bothered with it..so Facebook, you are lucky you got nice games to play..other than it's game, they are still nothing much to do, except check check and check to see any new update and stuff..so overall, it will still be boring if i didn't touch their game..

I'm not into this kind of friends thingy thingy person, i never create a friendster for myself, mainly because i don't find stuff like this interesting..

Reason i open a facebook acount..?

Was just to see what's the fuzz about it..now i know..piku piku~

No comments:

Post a Comment