Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Internship Interview~MVillage

~Today i went for my first internship interview, in Puchong, the place is called MVillage..
~Was nervous..very nervous till i can't even eat..
~Enter the place, sat down and fill in the form..then this guy,Yao came and interviewed me..
~Show him my works, explain how i did this and that..stuff..bla bla bla..
~After that, he say my work was ok, he kinda like it..i think..hopefully he does..
~I get to hear him talk about the place a bit, what it does and stuff like that..
~Talk about application and allowance and working hour..bla bla bla..
~Finally, it's done..

The place looks nice though, it's small, it's casual and the people don't even wear formal outfit to work..allowance is 500 something..pretty good in my opinion..i said in my opinion..it's almostly advertising works..i like it..hopefully i do get it, if i do..i'll have to move out from my apartment into a new one..

No comments:

Post a Comment