Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bye bYe apRIL..

Good morning, May..
Good night April..

thank you for giving me another month of happy & sad, enjoyments & frustration, memorable & forgetful, pain & joy, easy & hard, good movie & bad movie, bla bla & bla bla..

A lot of things happen to me on April..

1.i created a blog...hooray..
2.i got sick of animation..damn bastards...
3.i fought with my friend..I'm sorry
4.i volunteer to watch "confession of a shopaholic"..stupid me
5.i finally get to hear Eminem's new music..thank God he's back..
6. i deleted my facebook..i did not created it in the first time, someone else did
7.i get to watch "Fast and Furious"..best movie this month
8.i lost a week to go back to my hometown..thanks to animation
9. i watch 2 of my best friends got together..congratulation
10.i turn 20...oh my god,I'm 20, I'm old...

No comments:

Post a Comment